Potter's Auction Saleroom is located on the first floor, Market Buildings, High Street Scunthorpe. We are a general auction but lean towards collectables and antiques.
Standard Bidding Increments:
POTTERS AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AS AT 1ST MAY 2015
· The management of Potters Auction accepts no liability for any theft of damage of items from the sale room or while in transit.
· While all items will be described as accurately as possible, we accept no responsibility for originality or provenance of any Item
· All items offered for sale are to be considered as sold as seen
· All electrical or mechanical items bought from us are sold as seen and without warranty, we recommend that all electrical items bought from us are to be PAT tested before use or re-sale.
· The final hammer price of any lot is a binding contract of sale and therefore not negotiable.
· Non paying bidders will be prohibited from future auctions at the discretion of the management.
· Vendors who fail to collect unsold lots after a period of 3 weeks from the date of sale shall forfeit those goods which the management reserves the right to sell to cover storage costs or dispose of accordingly. A disposal charge will also be made per lot.
· No item shall be removed from the saleroom until FULL payment has been made and with the consent from the management of Potters Auction Saleroom, there can be NO exceptions to this rule.
· Threatening behaviour, violent or antisocial actions toward any member of staff will not be tolerated and will be dealt with immediately, then referred to the Police.
· Management reserve the right to remove and or ban from future auctions, anyone who causes disturbance or Nuisance on the premises.
· Theft or attempted theft of any item within the saleroom will be reported to the Police and prosecution is CERTAIN.
· Registering Buyers & Vendors must provide proof of ID and address.
· All lots are subject to 13% commission to Buyers & Vendors+ 3% + vat for Premium online bidders. Vendors will be charged 95p per lot per online entries.
· Reserves will be charged at 5% of the agreed reserve in the event of the lot being unsold after one sale.
· Delivery of goods will be charged at a rate agreed to by both the purchaser and Management BEFORE any delivery is made. Management reserve the right to refuse delivery at our discretion.
· During the Auction we request that all mobile Phones be turned to silent mode or off.
· Please refrain from talking or chatting while the Auction is in progress, It is distracting to all people who wish to concentrate on the Business in hand.
· Dogs, while welcome in our saleroom MUST be on a lead under control.
WE ARE A SALEROOM NOT A STORAGE FACILITY
PLEASE TAKE YOUR GOODS AWAY AS SOON AS POSSIBE
ITEMS LEFT HERE FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS WILL BE SOLD REGARDLESS IF THEY HAVE BEEN PAID FOR OR NOT.
WE ARE A SALEROOM NOT A DISPOSAL FACILITY
PLEASE TAKE AWAY YOUR UNSOLD LOTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PAYMENT WILL NOT BE MADE UNTIL ALL UNSOLD LOTS ARE REMOVED.
BUYERS PLEASE NOTE
IF YOU BID ON MIXED BOXES OR MIXED LOTS PLEASE TAKE AWAY ALL THE ITEMS AND DO NOT LEAVE PART LOTS BEHIND